Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello Friends....my new blog!! 4-27-12

Hello Friends and Welcome to Walking on Water ...Faith Messages!!

This blog is just going to be my faith writings or what I speak about in the public doing my public speaking...sharing you what I learn on my FAITH journey and what I have learned as an Evangelist/Pastor too.
I am excited because this is something I wanted to do for a long time...I still love to craft, travel and meet new people and make friends! but this is something dear to my heart to spread God's word and share some truths I have learned in my own walk with you.  I want to be able to help you and hope you learn some things that can help yourself.  I hope you enjoy this and I will also have some bible study lessons to the Chapter I am studying in and as well as the memory verse for the day to share with you. Still have to share the love of purple for my blog is in it...hehe...but seriously I want you to be able to walk closer with God and you can share with me your comments of faith and what you would like to see in the future.

I will have guest writers on Tuesday so if you want to be one for me on my blog just email me at purplefuzz06@yahoo.com and let me know as well as I have a FB page.  I would love to hear your story/testimony. :)

I am not perfect but that is what God's grace is all about and he is here with his word to help guide, rebuke, discipline and save us as well as to show his most awesome love! :) 


Thanks for stopping by...have a blessed evening! :)


In His Love,
Kari

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kari for your blog I really needed it tonite,I shared you on my Fb page and google to help get the word out on the mission:-) Jesus is awesome

    ReplyDelete