Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rejoice in this day!

Hello Friends and Welcome to my blog! :)

I had to bake cookies today for an Auction that is helping our Community Center called "Hope Center" and I  used to volunteer there...for over 2 years in fact...loved it but God had me move up a little bit...I did many things including teaching them crafts and also I used to preach to the kids and give them their "lesson" a couple times a week...it was a learning experience and my first time evangelizing which I now graduated to being a Pastor/Evangelist and speak publicly now to Christian clubs, Coffeehouses, and etc.  It has been a great time growing in the Lord and preaching his word. I am not perfect but that is what is awesome about God using us as his vessel and he teaches me so much about humility.  As I am speaking and learning His ways and how he covers me with his protection and love, I have learned that taking a step in Faith is just that! lol..it isn't always easy to speak to a crowd...especially to Non-Christians but as I learn and do and just keep going he puts me in awe with his Spirit and moves to touch lives ...that is what this is all about ...HIM!!! :)  I am so glad that I can point people to him and for His Glory! Amen!  

Sometimes when we are afraid and don't know what to do but most of the time we do...He has a plan but we have to step out to do it without knowing the whole picture which can be very scary but He will walk with us and He will catch us when we fall...otherwise we can't grow and learn what to do and what NOT to do...this summer I am doing my first major conference and that is a mighty task and I often wonder if I am on the right track but He lets me know one way or another what is going on and re-affirms my task ahead...even if I had to cancel it all tomorrow and go into another direction I would because He KNOWS best and he is the best Leader I know!!  I just have to continue to take the step of Faith and keep going ...it is like walking on water...have to keep focus on Jesus.

Today I wanted to share with you a verse from Psalm 143:8 that I just love...I try to remind my self of this every morning.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, 
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift my soul.

This scripture always reminds me to TRUST him and although it gets scary at times he reminds me that there is no reason to FEAR for he is not of darkness but of LIGHT and He Knows BEST!

I hope you enjoy our little talk today and I will be back tomorrow with a special for Single Moms! 
Have a blessed day friends and thanks for stopping by...love and hugs! :)

In His Love,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment